Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our Homeschool Mission

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.  Proverbs 3:5-6

I am asked over and over, "Why did you decide to homeschool?" For the longest time, I didn't know how to respond... there are so many reasons!
* I want to stay home with my kids
* I want to watch my son learn
* I have a masters in teaching
* I love to learn and try new things
* I want my kids to have a strong foundation in Christ

As we embark on this new journey as a family, I know there will be challenges. There will be resistance. I will have doubts/concerns/fears and days when I just feel like giving up! BUT - I am confident that this is the right thing for our family...and I really can't wait to get started!

Our Mission: To guide our children to become confident Christian believers; full of desire to learn about the world around them; happily exploring - creating - reading - writing - experiencing life to the fullest. Ultimately pursuing their passions and using their God given gifts to be a blessing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment